Twice every year, Spring (4th weekend in March) & Fall (Thanksgiving weekend).
Over 5000 collector cars on display in the eastern section of the infield of the Daytona International Speedway.No classes or awards, just a lot of FUN!
Looking for that special collector car?I t's probably for sale in our Car Corral. Over 1500 cars on display and ready for sale or trade.
Collector car parts and memorabilia as far as the eye can see. If you own a collector car this is the place. The part you need is available here.
Handmade crafts and fashion items for everyone.Roam the aisles and find that special gift that can't be found elsewhere.
STAY IN TOUCH
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
ARTS & FASHION
The DaytonaTurkey Run is co-sponsored by:
TURKEY RUN IS A TRADEMARK OWNED BY DAYTONA TURKEY RUN, INC. DBA Daytona Beach Street Rods, A Florida Non-Profit Corporation
Please don’t use our name or logo without our permission.
Interested in being a co-sponsor of the
1. Arrive early to avoid traffic and ensure ample parking.
2. Multiple lots in front of the Daytona Speedway are open for free parking. Review the map and plan your parking location in advance.
3. If lots are full, the Daytona Police will direct you to the next open lot.
4. Additional FREE parking is available across the street at ONE DAYTONA, in designated areas, during day time events.
Please frequent the many retail, dining and entertainment locations at ONE DAYTONA while you’re here.
5. Handicapped parking spaces are available at all open lots on a first come basis.